Roots & Impulse
Are you ready to resource REAL teaching confidence?
In this breakthrough course, you’ll learn the Sanskrit that every Yoga teacher needs to know,
and create the clarity, confidence and success your life craves.
All manifest reality, including sound and language, are manifestations of the Goddess, Shakti. Learning Sanskrit isn’t just about memorizing flash cards, but about actually attuning your awareness to align with Shakti, who is literally the power behind, and of, everything.
With Roots & Impulse you will:
- Nourish the Roots of your Yogic wisdom by learning the real, correct Sanskrit pronunciation of over 154 āsana names.
- Activate your personal creative power by attuning to the creative Impulse behind all life.
… Sound esoteric?
I promise, it’s far more simple than it might seem —
The Universe supports you in your mission here on the planet.
And if you’ve been led here to this page, then learning to speak the language of the Goddess Shakti and attuning yourself to the power of manifestation and miracles that she embodies, is a part of your dharma: Your life mission.
Attuning to the Yoga of Sacred Sounds through learning essential Sanskrit will assist and sustain you on your path.
– The Universe supports you in this–
You CAN do it!
Why Shakti, Why Sanskrit, Why Sacred Sounds?
Now, just for a moment, consider any Yogic master or saint that you know of or feel connected to…
Yogi Bhajan? Paramahansa Yogananda? Krishnamacharya? Ammachi?
– What do they all have in common? –
They are all absolutely aware that:
Intimately knowing the primal power behind sacred sound
is essential to mastering your life and reality.
And, one of the best ways that Yoga practitioners can develop this clarity is by learning the ancient language of Yoga–
Are you ready to speak the original language of manifestation?
What You Learn – Features:
- Over 154 Yoga -āsana names in their original Sanskrit. You will learn not just dictionary definitions, but actually how to use the words and connect them to themes and deeper insights that you can present to you students. ($100 value)
- All the most commonly mispronounced āsana names and the (gasp!) “deadly words,” and once you’re aware of these, you’ll never, ever, mispronounce ‘em again. (Priceless!)
- 4 Prana Flow® workshops (1 per week, 90 minutes each), where we actually chant the pose names (āsana-s) while deep in the flow. These are both downloadable and streamable. Learning pose names while in the poses themselves, is the embodiment practice that’s essential for your total psycho-somatic integration of the material. This is also the key element that no other Sanskrit program offers. ($200 value)
- 4 Sound Meditations (1 per week). ($50 value)
- 1 Live Call – Group Mastermind Session. A group call where we check-in and answer questions on how you’re doing with the course, and streamline the integration of this material into your life and Yoga business. ($30 value)
- Access to our private facebook group. (Priceless)
- How to chant the Sanskrit alphabet as sacred mantra practice. ($50 workshop value)
- All the elemental bījā (seed) syllables and their role within the body maṇḍala. ($50 workshop value)
- Mantra Treasure Chest, filled with uncommon mantras from source Tantric texts, in audio and video, for the cultivation of creativity, abundance, wisdom and success. ($50 value)
This course is a $650+ value, for just
Words on the Street:
I can’t recommend it more!
Ina’s wonderful course is invaluable to all students and teachers of yoga alike; showing how the vibrational healing power of the sacred Sanskrit language can become an embodied part of daily practice.
Roots & Impulse presents the most simple and effective method to learn the proper pronunciation of numerous time-honored poses that I have ever seen.
–Christopher Tompkins, Sanskrit scholar and yoga teacher.
“Ina Sahaja brings her radiant personality and exceptional knowledge of both Sanskrit and philosophy. All the students, including myself, not only learned so much, but enjoyed Ina’s unique delivery, making it so relatable to current times.”
~Meghan Stockdale, Owner & Director of Teacher Training at Soul Tree Studio, Lafayette, CO.
Wondering where to head next?
Or head this way to check out my blog, where you’ll find all sorts of Sanskrit for Yoga video tutorials to help get you started.