Private sessions are a real game changer.
Working one-on-one invites you to deepen your practice through investigating what YOU want to know about the big, broad spectrum of Yoga.
The reasons people seek private sessions are many…
Here are a few examples of how my clients and I have used private Yoga sessions to enhance health, wellness, spirituality and a general joie de vivre:
- Compliment ongoing physical therapy
- Address preventative health care concerns
- Injury recovery
- Training for pro/semi-pro athletes
- Training for your own health and wellness goals
- Weddings, Parties (bachelorette, graduation, birthdays, baby showers) — Great for gatherings!
- For a deeper look into philosophy
- Or a private Sanskrit tutorial …
Some (obvious) reasons privates just work better:
- Meets your schedule
- Allows you to practice in the comfort of your own home
- Recruits some help in creating an intentional space for your home practice
- Gives personalized on and off mat inspiration
- Works on specific goals important to you (on physical, mental, spiritual levels)
Sessions can be at your home, at my private North Boulder hOMe studio, outside in nature (weather permitting, of course), or online via Skype.
You’ll receive not just the private sessions, but also a just-for-you Yoga recipe, an easy to follow Yoga practice that you can do anytime you wish!
So, here’s how it works.
You pick what kind of package you’d like in the form below, and purchase it via super-secure Paypal.
If you decide to invest in a single, 75 minute session to start, but after the session decide to purchase a pack of three 75 minute sessions, I will apply the payment for the single class to your upgraded package.
Have a question? Please email me at inasahaja (at) gmail (dot) com
Please use the form below to place your order and you’ll be hearing from very soon to schedule your sessions.